Friday, September 18, 2009

comparism (:

update time (:

I have 2 hours break everyday b4 i start studying agn =___= LOL! So that leaves *counting* about 1 hour and 45 mins!!! So, since bro wanted me 2 update... i shall do so =]

Holidays are coming people (: WAIT -.- It already did =__= But anyways, its not so much of a holiday 4 most people i guess =S Needa study for multi purposes xD And that reminds me... I HAVE TONS OF UNDONE HOMEWROK! And i need some help with 1 of it O.O Its a chinese essay titled 初中生活的苦与乐 (the bitterness and happiness of lower secondary life) inspirations anyone? If u have any idea... please leave it in the cbox! -tq- >D

So... I dno why... but this year's finals seems to be more stress/pressure @_@ Maybe its because it merangkumi(s) form1 and form 2 syllabus O.O But then... imagine when i am form 3 =__= I agree with zhenruan's latest post =__= form 4 subjecys are like much more interesting compared to the lower secondary ones -.- To zackarr: add math is cooler better than chemistry!!! ^^

Have nothing much to update liao >) Will promise to update tmrw (: Since its someones birthday... haha! So, thats all for now.
~ciao


0 comments: